Pages

Friday, July 2, 2010

Happy Birthday, Mayk

Mico: That's how we call him when he was just a kid. Fastest running in school. So smart, he is a threat to all  the institutionalized honor student for fear he will steal their crown.

This is Mayk and Me when I was four.

Mike: In Highschool. A consistently coping student but he always managed to pass the tests required to make him stay. Still, I'll forever envy him for having the chance to study at the school for the smartest kids in the country.

Mayk: In college. The fastest runner in the university. He's won competitions, so many, his medals are just scattered at home. A silent rebel, you will never know unless he tells you himself. Thank God he never left Mayk. He, again, met God and found the passion of his life. Oh, and he invited me to join him and experience things I would not have seen had I stayed in my little circle.

Now at 27, he continues on living a passionate life, with his wife. And I continue on being challenged on pursuing my own passion.

Happy Birthday, Kuya. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment