Pages

Sunday, June 28, 2015

Why am I starting a blog on Australian Property Investing?

I know there are lots and lots of property investing websites out there where people will benefit more from, be it realestate.com.auyour investment property or something else completely different. It is not really my intention to compete with any property website for reader share or be the property guru everyone looks into for advise. I doing this to document what I'm learning and doing on a more public manner for three reasons:
  1. I learn better by involving more senses;
  2. Seeing this is a public platform, I feel the pressure to think about what I'm posting and make more research before I make it viewable for everyone's consumption; and
  3. I was hoping that you (yes, you reading this blog) will interact with me and join me in this property investing journey. 
So just read on. Maybe one day, we will see each other on one of those property investment seminars, trying to learn more about this terrifyingly exciting journey I am about to embark. So there. Let's begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment